- Our priority has always been the expansion of employment and business opportunities for our community
- We are helping the young people of today, so they can stretch, dream and grow – without limitation.
- St Kitts & Nevis is now considered a high income nation
- This government have invested 14 million US Dollars in the generation and transmission of electricity
- In the fishing sub-sector, fish landings increased by 29.8% since 2010
The importance of a minimum wage to any society is being highlighted by Labour Commissioner Spencer Amory as workers in St. Kitts and Nevis anticipate a rise in pay, come Nove...
Celebrating its sixth anniversary,“Ask the Prime Minister” 248th edition features statements by Ministers Phillip and Liburd
A live radio call in programme initiated by St. Kitts and Nevis’ Prime Minister the Rt. Hon. Dr. Denzil L. Douglas is celebrating its sixth anniversary. “On th...
"The highs and lows of political leadership." This article was written by Debbie Ransome for Caribbean Intelligence They say that a week is a long time...