- National health insurance scheme developed
- One new home built for every working day of this Government
- WiFi networks installed in all schools enabling students to access the internet outside of the classroom
- We have distributed 1800 acres of land to assist families in St. Kitts-Nevis
- This Government has dramatically transformed the social and economic prospects of more than 3,000 individual families through housing policy.
Development of St. Kitts is an integral part of Labour’s programme of economic diversification and sustainability
St. Kitts and Nevis is on a development trajectory which has placed the twin-island Federation in the forefront of Caribbean Development. St. Kitts-born Professor Dr. Frank L. Mil...
A documentary on the cultural music of St. Kitts and Nevis will make its debut over the Independence period thanks to the local UNESCO National Commission which spearheaded its pro...
St. Kitts and Nevis’ Minister of Information Technology and Telecommunications, the Hon. Glenn Phillip is getting ready to host a high-level group of Caribbean Telecommunicat...