- National health insurance scheme developed
- All pregnant women assured of at least one official health visit and a skilled attendant at the birth of their child
- St. Kitts and Nevis has the highest minimum wage in the OECS
- Our priority has always been the expansion of employment and business opportunities for our community
- St Kitts & Nevis is now considered a high income nation
The Prime Minister Denzil Douglas led applause for the Honourable Patrice Nisbett and spoke of the crucial role he has played in successfully implementing the One Laptop per Child ...
The history-making Nevisian Parliamentarian, the Hon. Patrice Nisbett is hailing Wednesday Night’s Federal-Government-sponsored “Conversations for Progress” as &l...
"The highs and lows of political leadership." This article was written by Debbie Ransome for Caribbean Intelligence They say that a week is a long time...